Ways to invest in the market

     I am pretty sure you have seen those advertisement on YouTube telling you how easy it is to invest in the stock market with less than $10,000 dollars blah blah blah. And yet you never pay much attention because you either thought it was a lie or you couldn’t wait to watch the videos of those guys who build and entire house with pool in the jungle with just a machete. I know you probably think is too good to be true, but what if I tell you that those advertisements are correct.

 When it comes to not needing so much money to start investing. There are so many applications you can start investing with just $10 dollars. That’s like buying a box of cereal and a gallon of milk, but instead of eating it you watch those $10 dollars grow overtime. Yes, I am one of those people that can eat the entire box of cereal in one sitting. But, well you get my point. I had the same concept about investing. That’s until a good friend of mine recommended me to download this app called Robinhood a free investing platform. So, I decide to try for myself and let me tell you it was one of the best decisions I have ever made.

The app is simple, you buy and sell stock commission free. That means you don’t pay any fees for buying a stock or selling. Other financial institutions used to charge you a fee for every time you want to buy or sell, and this can range from seven dollars to twenty-one dollars every call. Now there are many apps that are commission free that you can go ahead and open an account with. I chose Robinhood because the interface of the application is easy to navigate, and I believe most people who have the app would agree on that. Also, not too long ago Robinhood introduced fraction sharing.


 Now, you can buy a fraction of a share. For example, lets say you want to buy one share of amazon, but on 8/11/20 one share of amazon is currently trading at 3,151.23. Fraction sharing allows you to buy 1/10 of that amazon share until you reach to buy the whole stock. If you are a person that wants to have control of your portfolio making the decisions on which stock to buy or sell, then Robinhood would be a great app to start investing. But if you want less control on the actual stock that you buy or sell, then Acorns would be the product of choice.


 Not only does Acorns invest your money for you, they base it on your investment tolerance, but also invest your spare change when paying with your debit card or credit card. So Bye Bye piggy banks.

Acorns Portfolio diversification





If you are a person like me that uses a credit card to pay for everything then you should consider Acorns. I also have an account with them and just to use this service they charge $1 dollar a month. I like to encourage people to open an account anywhere they feel comfortable and just get started. Keep in mind that building wealth is a marathon, not a sprint. Discipline is the key ingredient to start building up your net worth.

“Take charge of your financial future. I believe investing small amount each month in the stock market will give you financial freedom in the later years of your life.”

Bo Sanchez

If you don’t have an investment account and would like to start one, here are the links for Robinhood and Acorns. If you open an account with Robinhood using my link they will give you a free stock and for Acorns they will give you 5 dollars towards your portfolio.

Robinhood: http://join.robinhood.com/brianr476


Acorns: https://acorns.com/invite/H26JLM


!!!!If you have any other investment accounts other than Robinhood and Acorns๐Ÿ“ฑ, please share it in the comments below!!!!!!

            ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡Watch my YouTube video where I talk about these two-investment accounts.๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡

https://youtu.be/3uDxnemeBps

If you like the video give it a ๐Ÿ‘ and subscribe!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What really impacts your credit score and how?

The Misconception About College Education